Friday, February 08, 2008

Help needed: Sports Media and Race textbook

If anyone can help out Dr. Carvalho, please feel free to contact him ...
------------
I teach a class in sports, media, and culture, and I am looking for a book that discusses race-related issues, whether related to sports media or sports communication. I have found books that are anthologies, but I am more looking for a single-topic book by a scholar or a team of scholars. Any ideas?

John Carvalho
Assistant Professor of Journalism
Auburn University
217 Tichenor Hall
Auburn University, AL 36849
334-844-4454 (office)
carvajp@auburn.edu

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have u try the online bookstore Cocomartini.com

http://www.cocomartini.com/

I get all my textbooks for this semester from this bookstore. All are brand new textbooks and half price discount textbooks.

Good luck and wish some help.
hehe ^_^

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home