Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Sports Communication major

The following comes from Chris Kasch at Bradley. If you have any input, please contact him directly.
---------------------

I am teaching in the Department of Communication at Bradley University, where we are developing courses for a new major in Sport Communication. I have been tasked with developing a course proposal for a course entitled Sports and Interactive Media.

I have taught computer-mediated communication for 10 years so have some idea, but would very much like to here any thoughts people on the list might have regarding salient content and skills that should be focused on in a course such as think.

Thanks,
Chris R. Kasch
ckasch@kaschassociates.com

4 Comments:

Blogger daniel john said...

It’s great to see good information being shared. it's great to see fresh, creative ideas that have never been done before.

College Research Papers

6:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Another great article. I like that you are very honest and direct to the point.


Advantage Term Papers – We do it your way

7:48 AM  
Blogger Melany Flemmings said...

Nice one. i like it. Your blog is outstanding! I mean, I have never been so entertained by anything in my life! Plz continue to post this type of information.

LBJ Library

8:54 PM  
Blogger Katty said...

Your blog is really awesome for me to work out thanks for sharing this post
web development

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home