Thursday, November 11, 2010

New JSM Editor

Please join me in welcoming Howard Schlossberg of Columbia College in Chicago as the new editor of the Journal of Sports Media, effective February 2011. Howard brings years of experience as both a sports journalist and a teacher/academician to the position, as well as a passion to maintain the quality of JSM. There were several outstanding candidates who applied for the editor's position, but it seemed like Howard best fit the mission and work of JSM.

If you're interested in contacting Howard to volunteer your services regarding JSM, he can be reached at hbssports@gmail.com or hschlossberg@colum.edu. He also has his own blog related to JSM and sports journalism, and as you can read, he is not afraid to share his opinion.

As for me, I'll still be involved with JSM, but to a much lesser extent. (I'm just now finishing getting Volume 6, Issue 1 ready for press). I haven't yet decided what to do with this blog; let me know if you want me to keep it going ...

1 Comments:

Blogger xtiana said...

Really enjoy reading this blog. Hope you continue posting!

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home