Friday, May 16, 2008

Request for Help: Sports Knowledge scale

The following comes from a grad student at Kent State; if anyone can help, please contact him directly:
--------------
I am writing to see if anyone is aware of an established measure of perceived sports knowledge. I have found a few things, however the scales are merely mentioned in a methods section and not presented in a way that can be retested or modified. The scale I am looking for would basically tap one's perceptions of sports knowledge, things like "I tend to know more about sports than my friends, average person, etc.". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

John Spinda
Ph.D. Candidate & Graduate Assistant
School of Communication Studies
D207 Music & Speech Center
Kent State University
Kent, OH 44242
(330) 701-1263 (cell/home)
(330) 672-0284 (on-campus)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home