Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Request for help: East coast media bias

Just got this email from a student at King's College who is doing some sports research. If you can help out Matt contact him directly at his email address.
-------------
My name is Matt Van Stone and I'm a senior at King's College in Wilkes-Barre, PA. I am currently working on my senior thesis paper on whether or not there is an east coast bias in the sports media. I am conducting a two-month study of ESPN.com and USA Today front page stories but I have run into a bit of a wall with my research. Unfortunately, King's does not subscribe to any journals that are relevant to my study and I am in dire need to find previous research on this topic. I was wondering if there was any research done about this topic in your journal and, if so, would you be able to pass it along to me. I understand if you cannot without a subscription and that is fine, I am just exhausting all my options.
Thanks so much,
Matt Van Stone
matthewvanstone@kings.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home