Thursday, January 29, 2009

Help needed: Nonverbal Sport Literature

This comes from Lynn Cockett at Juniata College. If you can help out, the contact information is below.
------------
Currently, I am teaching a nonverbal course at the undergraduate level. Students are required to videotape some naturally occurring interaction and then go to the literature to explain what is happening in the video. Two of my students train in different martial arts and regularly spar with one another. They want to tape themselves. GREAT. But, I'm struggling with a direction to send them in the sport/nonverbal literature. Can anyone provide brief advice? Reply to me, and if you're interested, I'll send back an email with all the suggestions I get.

Lynn Cockett
Juniata College
cockett@juniata.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home