Thursday, March 08, 2007

Breaking for Spring

I received an e-mail from a former student now working at College Sports Television in New York, which reminded me how lucky we are to have 10 days off every spring. Spring break starts at many schools on Friday, including here at Ole Miss. Between that, and a virus that has laid up my office computer (I'm writing this from our graphic design lab), the level of postings to this blog should get a bit sparse in the coming days.

By the way, if you have a student interested in sports broadcasting, especially college sports, my former student has been very helpful in arranging internships at CSTV. She started there as an intern and eventually got a full-time position. Let me know and I'll pass along her contact information.

Have a safe spring break ... and don't forget to move your clocks forward on Sunday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marysabel said...

Hi, I'm from Venezuela and I'm studying Journalism... my source is sports too... Now, I am doing my thesis, which is a project to create another radio station here in Venezuela... right now i am looking for some sport journalism theoreticians, i found your blog on wikipedia as a reference... so i thought in sending you this message to ask for help!!!!!.... do you know any theoreticians in sport journalism that talks about sport journalism in radio?

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home