Monday, March 19, 2007

I need a vacation from vacation ...

We're back from spring break, but I think I'm more tired that when I left. Why is it we feel compelled to fill our off time with more work and catching up on all the things we can't ever to get done?

In a comment to our last post before the break, Marysabel Pena of Venezuela found our blog site and needs help. She's working on her thesis and is looking for some researchers/academicians who specialize in sports radio. I checked the Journal of Radio Studies and didn't find anything in the archives. After a little more digging I did find some possibilities. Check with Jennings Bryant at Alabama (jbryant@ua.edu), John Owens at Cincinnati (john.owens@uc.edu) and Shelley Wigley at Texas Tech (shelley.wigley@ttu.edu).

If someone can help her out, please post the information.

Also, my former student at CSTV said they still have a few internships available. Interested students should e-mail their resume to Alexa Salomon (ASalomon@cstv.com) asap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home