Thursday, June 14, 2007

Input needed

I am passing this along from Art Raney at Florida State. If you can help out, his contact information is at the bottom of the note--

I am interested in how you and your colleagues are teaching undergraduate courses in sports media. At the moment, I am not seeking information on skills-based classes (like sports journalism or sports PR) and special- or single-topic offerings but rather courses that attempt to provide a broad overview of the sports media area. Anyone doing that sort of thing? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a syllabus or the URL of a course website. Many thanks for your consideration.

Arthur A. Raney, Ph.D.
Associate Professor and Director of Doctoral Studies
Department of Communication
Florida State University
University Center, Building C, Suite 3100
Tallahassee, FL 32306-2664
Voice: 850.644.9485
Fax: 850.644.8642
Art.Raney@comm.fsu.edu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home